Sagoal, Kaski is a non-profit and non-government organisation established in Pokhara in 2003. The organisation is dedicated to working with poor, marginalised and vulnerable communities of targeted areas to bring positive changes, support to overcome injustice and bringing wellbeing in their lives.
We are looking for skilled and motivated Nepali citizens who share our vision, mission and values for the following position:
Post Title: Partnership Officer Required No.: 1
Duration: 6 months’ probation (Can be extended for a longer term, depending on the performance)
The primary function of the Partnership Officer is to produce high quality project concept notes/proposals in accordance with Sagoal strategy. The key areas of responsibilities are:
- Gathering primary and secondary data and information that is needed to develop new concept notes and proposals.
- Developing new project concept notes / proposals with budget.
- Finalising the concept notes/proposals by incorporating the feedback received from line manager, SAGOAL Management Team, Executive Board and Funding Partners.
- Ensuring high technical standards of the concept notes / proposals and timely submission to the potential funding partners.
- Documentation, communication and reporting.
In order to accomplish his/her role the incumbent will have to work with finance, admin and field based staff in SAGOAL.
Required qualification, skills and abilities
- A minimum education to Bachelor’s degree in any disciplines.
- Excellent professional writing skills in English language.
- Excellent knowledge on project cycle management.
- Experience of preparation of successful project proposals.
- Competent in the use of Microsoft Office computer programs including Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Excellent organizational skills, as well as attention to detail.
- Excellent written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills.
- A strong team player and able to manage pressures and to meet deadlines.
- Excellent analytical skills and ability to quickly grasp programme concepts across a range of sectors.
- A commitment to fulfil the vision and values of Sagoal.
Salary and benefits will be according to SAGOAL employment manual (negotiable to deserving applicant).
Interested applicants should send in their application with their latest curriculum vitae (CV) and a short essay not exceeding 300 words stating why they are applying for this post and how their past experience has prepared them for the applied post. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted. Applications should be received by 8th November 2021.
Sagoal retains the right to reject some or all applications even after the interview without giving any reason whatsoever.