Job Description for:
Knit Product Sample-Maker
Reports to: Key Customer Development Manager
Job purpose: To create patterns and knit product samples in an accurate and timely manner so that each product properly reflects the requirements communicated from the customer. To train production teams how to manufacture products from samples.
Key responsibilities and accountabilities:
- Create Samples
- Receive product details such as photos, physical samples, or drawings and use a semi-manual knitting machine and hand knitting skills to create samples.
- Ensure that directions are followed and samples are made correctly the first time to minimize rework
- Create Samples in such a way to optimize material usage, knitting time, and quality.
- Provide feedback to the Customer Develop Manager on ways to improve on the quality or construction methods.
- Develop knit patterns as required.
- Assist in establishing sampling systems to ensure timely, efficient, and accurate sample-making, and help to problem solve regarding work systems
- Ensure team areas are kept clean and orderly, and tools are kept in good repair, and supplies are well stocked.
- Assist Production teams/QC when required
- Train Production teams in how to manufacture products based on samples.
Key Characteristics: strong attention to detail, self motivated, organized, good planner, fast learner, able to lead others and work to deadlines.
Key Skills: Mid – advanced hand knitting ability, basic machine knitting ability (not essential). Basic English language (to interpret written English product details and instructions from the customer), basic computer skills (or willing to learn)
Office Hours 8:30am-5:30pm, Monday to Friday. Some overtime may be required to meet project deadlines.
“Applying Procedure: Interested candidates can send us your updated CV and Cover Letter to email@example.com with the subject line “Application for Sampler Knitter” or feel free to call HR department at 9843858605 ( 10am-5pm)
Salary: Rs. 25000- 30,000
Key responsibilities and accountabilities:
- Manage petty cash and ensure daily reconciliation of actual cash and Accounting System
- Accurately and timely enter purchases, sales, and stock information into accounting system and file invoices.
- Track and control payables and receivables.
- Prepare daily cash and bank balance reconciliation.
- Handwrite sales and purchase ledgers and VAT bills
- Prepare monthly VAT Filing Totals
- Assist in company end-of-year audit and tax filing process to include getting tax clearance letter (Preparing supporting document for audit)
- Work with Sourcing Team and Production Team to assist reconcile stock records and the balance sheet stock and WIP values.
- Assist in preparing VAT Refund detail information – export, import, ACP details
- Track receipts from customers to assist management of customer advances and receivables and quickly processing paperwork for shipment.
- APC invoice adjustments
- Monthly customer advance report to PMs
- Check whether bank balances are sufficient for payments or not and make transfer to NPR from USD account if needed.
- Perform banking related tasks as required to include depositing or cashing checks, processing payments, obtaining APC, make international payments.
- Assist in working with Nepali government offices on behalf of Purnaa to include IRD, municipality office, district office, Customs Department, Department of Industry, Immigration, Company Registrar, Labor Office, and others.
- Cash-incentive filing and processing.
- Finished Bachelors , knowledge of accounting principles
- Minimum 2 years work experience in accounting or related work preferred (but not compulsory)
- Good read and write Nepali and English
- Basic ability to fill-out and filing invoices, ledgers, etc
- Good with numbers
- Detailed oriented and organized, trustworthy, willing to work overtime to meet the deadlines
- Comfortable with a computer, good excel skills
- Has driver’s license and can drive scooty or bike
- Outgoing: Willing to visit government offices and bank on behalf of company
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Maintaining confidentiality
- Proactive resourceful, solution oriented and results-oriented
Fresher with the above skills are also encouraged to apply. Working Hrs: Monday – Friday,
8:30am – 5: 30pm.
Applying Procedure: Interested candidates can send us your updated CV and Cover Letter to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line “Application for Accountant”. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for an interview.