INF International is an international development organization working through its partners in the field of health services and community development in Nepal. Its Nepal Country Office is looking for qualified and well-motivated Nepali staff for following positions who will be working with the team of Nepali and expatriate volunteer staff to fulfil vision & mission of INF.
1) Post Title: SENIOR ADMIN & FINANCE ASSISTANT Location: LALITPUR
Purpose of the job
- To operate financial accounting system as per organizational policy and Procedures.
- To provide administrative & logistic services to ensure an effective and efficient services to staff, members and visitors to enable them to meet their objectives.
- To provide government liaison support.
Required Qualifications and Skill
- 10+2 passed in management with minimum 2 years of relevant work experiences.
Bachelor’s degree in management with minimum 1 year work experiences.
- Good communication skills, initiative and able to work under limited supervision.
- Excellent administrative and logistic skills.
- Experiences working with government offices and stakeholders.
- Very good written and spoken English and Nepali.
- Excellent Interpersonal skills and good learning attitude.
- Good analytical skills and ability to work to strict timetables and deadlines.
- Good computer skills, particularly MS Office packages and accounting software.
- Two wheelers driving license (preferred for light vehicle driving license) is necessary.
Applications should be received by 9th Jan, 2022. Interested candidates who meet the above criteria can send their application & detailed curriculum vitae (CV) with recent photo & related certificates to the following e-mail id. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted for the interview.
INF International retains the right to reject some or all applications even after the interview without giving any reason whatsoever. Any effort by the candidates to influence the selection process may result in disqualification. No Telephone enquiries regarding these jobs will be entertained